2334 Longard Plaza, Harbour View Apartments, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Located North of the downtown core. These apartments for rent in Halifax consist of three high rise towers, townhouse units and a six unit heritage building.
Benefits of living at Harbour View Apartments include: Fitness centre, laundry facilities located in each of the three towers and a convenience store. Students attending Dalhousie, SMU, NSCAD, NSCC, and other local schools can relax in our free wireless study area. Being a short walk to both CFB Halifax and the Halifax Shipyard makes Harbour View the ideal home for men & women in uniform and workers involved in the Irving Shipyard project. The complex contains both underground and surface parking stalls at an additional cost to tenants. Most units feature balconies and incredible views of the Harbour. Living at Harbour View Apartments offers a host of benefits that most apartments in Halifax simply cannot match. Whether you’re a student, a senior, a member of the Military or need a great apartment for your family, right here you will find everything you need and much, much more.
As the capital of Nova Scotia and the largest city in the Atlantic provinces, Halifax is the major centre of the Maritimes. With its steep streets, stunning harbour, and the famous Citadel overlooking the city, Halifax is world-renowned for its beauty and character. Residents are treated to a city with a close connection to the sea, and Halifax thrives on its maritime history having one of the world's largest natural harbours. Halifax is also a gateway to the many of the other treasures that Nova Scotia has to offer.
- Panoramic Harbour views of Halifax and the harbour
- Fully equipped fitness facility
- Wireless study area
- Onsite laundry
- Onsite convenience store
- Indoor and outdoor parking
- Security cameras
- Courtyard fountain
- Short walk to Halifax shipyard
- Minutes to MacDonald & MacKay bridges
- Close to CFB Halifax
- Walking distance to Citadel Hill
- Walking distance to Scotia Square
- Downtown Halifax
- Short commute to Dalhousie & Saint Mary’s universities
- Short commute to Hospitals: Victoria General, QE ll, Halifax Infirmary, and IWK
- Walking distance to Ravensberg College
- Walking distance to the ferry (Woodside)
- Close to NSCC and NSCAD colleges