4777 55B Street, Del Rio, Ladner, British Columbia
Close to public parks, transit and schools, three blocks from shopping, one block from restaurants, one block from Ladner Food Bank. Please note that we do not accept pets or barbeques.
Located is a heritage community on rich farmland at the mouth of the Fraser River, Ladner has 20,000 residents and serves as home to Delta Municipal Hall. Ladner is located near several travel hubs, which lead to Vancouver, the Lower Mainland and the island ferries.
- Bicycle Parking
- Outdoor Parking
- Storage Lockers
- Wheelchair Access
- quiet, well maintained building
- new double paned windows and patio doors
- elevators and wheelchair accessible entrances
- ample uncovered parking
- in-suite heating
- bicycle and storage lockers
- resource-efficient washers and dryers (debit/credit card system)
- Ladner Village, with wide sidewalks, open-air cafes and local shops, is located at town centre near an outdoor pool, public library, and community centre. Ladner also has two malls with supermarkets, restaurants, shops and services, and the Ladner Leisure Centre with a larger pool, a skating rink and a gymnasium.