1004 Lawrence Avenue East, Lawrence Apartments, Toronto, Ontario
Ask our personable staff to show you around this quiet apartments for rent in Toronto in a low-rise building's nicely landscaped grounds. This address is in a community that is centrally located, with public transportation right in front of the building. Just a 10-minute drive to highway 401, 5 minutes to the DVP and the "Shops at Donmills" shopping Centre, and only 30-minutes to downtown Toronto.
From cosmopolitan chic to country charm, Toronto’s neighbourhoods offer an eclectic mix of cultural activities, architecture, food and shopping. This vast diversity creates a worldly experience for those that live in or visit Ontario’s capital city.
- Open, spacious living areas featuring stove and frost-free refrigerator, private balconies, parquet floors and ready for cable installation
- Some suites are fully renovated!
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Secure building with controlled access entry as well as on-site professional and friendly staff and after-hours emergency hotline
- Garage and outdoor parking
- Online rental payments available
- Walking distance to "Shops at Don Mills" Centre
- 30 minutes to downtown Toronto
- 10 minute drive to the 401 and only 5 minutes to the Don Valley Parkway
- 30 minutes to Pearson International Airport
- Located in a residential neighbourhood
- Schools in the immediate area: Don Mills Middle School, Norman Ingrim Public School Greenland Public School
- Grocery and Other Shopping: Don Mills Centre, Fairview Mall, Sears, Shoppers Drug Mart. Loblaws, Metro
- Restaurants at the Don Mills Centre: Jack Aster's Bar & Grill, Abaw's Cuisine, Jimmy the Greek, Mr. Submarine, Pickwick Fish & Chips, Pizza Pizza, McDonalds, Druxy's
- Financial Institutions: ScotiaBank, CIBC, Royal Bank, TD Canada Trust