77 Huntley Street, Huntley Apartments, Toronto, Ontario
Why Pay First and Last, when one gets you in! or $500 Move in Bonus on 2 Bdrms
Toronto, ON M4Y 2P3
Come experience the new 77 Huntley. Now featuring new balconies and other upgrades, only steps away to Sherbourne subway station these apartments for rent in Toronto are only10 minutes to the cosmopolitan downtown core. Connected to Greenwin Square Mall, 77 Huntley provides inside access to stores such as the Pharma Plus, Mc'Donalds, Hasty Market, drycleaners, and a host of other stores. Meet your friends at the local coffee shop and bring them back to your penthouse pool to lounge on the tropic-inspired deck. Ask our friendly staff to show you around our wonderful community today!
From cosmopolitan chic to country charm, Toronto’s neighbourhoods offer an eclectic mix of cultural activities, architecture, food and shopping. This vast diversity creates a worldly experience for those that live in or visit Ontario’s capital city.
- New balconies
- Enjoy the scenic views of the city of Toronto from your private balcony!
- Top-level indoor pool featuring a large sundeck and sauna!
- Open, spacious living areas with frost-free fridge and stove, dishwashers (limited availability), a breakfast bar, large closets and ready for cable installation
- Secure building with controlled access entry, after hour emergency line as well as on site professional and friendly staff
- Underground parking available
- Convenience store on site
- Debit and online rental payments available
- Very close to Sherbourne subway station
- Located in midtown Toronto, just a few minutes for the metropolitan core of Toronto
- 10 minutes from the DVP and Gardiner Expressway
- Convenient mall attached to the building with: The Esquire Garment Care, Timothy's Coffees, Pharma Plus Drugmart, Swiss Chalet, Panzerotta & Pizza People, McDonalds
- Grocery shopping in the area: Basic Foods, Rabba Fine Foods, Sobeys and No Frills
- The Bay at Yonge / Bloor
- Financial Institutions: ScotiaBank, CIBC, TD Canada Trust, Bank of Montreal, Royal Bank
- Movie Theatres in walking distance: Cumberland 4 Cinemas, Varsity Cinemas
- Schools and daycares in the area