129-131 Norwood Road, Norwood Heights, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
129, 131 Norwood Rd features two twelve unit buildings with 1 & 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Charlottetown. Just a short commute to downtown Charlottetown, UPEI, and Queen Elizabeth Hospital These quiet and secure buildings make for an ideal place to call your next home.
Charlottetown is a Canadian city. It is both the largest city on and the provincial capital of Prince Edward Island, and the county seat of Queens County. Named after Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, queen consort of the United Kingdom, Charlottetown was first incorporated as a town in 1855 and designated as a city in 1885. It was most famously the site of the Charlottetown Conference in 1864, the first gathering of Canadian and Maritime statesmen to debate the proposed Maritime Union and the more persuasive British North American Union, now known as Canadian Confederation. From this, the city adopted as its motto "Cunabula Foederis" -- "Birthplace of Confederation".
- All windows equipped with blinds
- Colonial trim and doors in all apartments
- Sound deadening features include insulated walls and ceilings and gyproc hangers
- Laundry onsite
- Security entrance with intercom system
- Convenient location on bus route
- Heat, Hot water included with rent.
- Murphy D P Inc Restaurant
- Kays Wholesale Coffee
- Centennial Park
- Precious Jewels Daycare & Kindergarten
- Robertson Library
- Short commute to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Short commute to UPEI
- Close to Belvedere Golf Club