1055 Bloor Street East, Applewood Towers Apartments, Mississauga, Ontario
Located in the heart of Mississauga, Applewood Towers apartments for rent in Mississauga are located in quiet neighbourhood just steps away from shopping and restaurants. A short drive away from the QEW and the 403, the location is an advantage to commuters that prefer the relaxed living of Mississauga to the hustle and bustle of the city. The apartments feature new balconies, spacious suites and beautiful grounds with tennis courts, women's and men's saunas and an indoor pool.
Located on the shores of Lake Ontario, the town boasts a lakeside promenade, perfect for a stroll in the hours before enjoying a play or local art opening. Mississauga's cultural heritage is impressive. The Living Arts Centre is a collection of visual and performing arts well worth an afternoon's exploration. In the evening, the Mississauga Symphony fills the centre with the sweet sounds of jazz, classical and pop music. For the thespian, Meadowvale Theatre is home to more than 250 events and 150 public performances each year.
- Brand new balconies
- Open, spacious living areas featuring stove & frost-free refrigerator, tubs with ceramic tile surround, private balcony, parquet floors and ready for cable installation.
- Indoor pool
- Party room
- Sauna for men and women
- Outdoor tennis court
- Secure building with on site professional and friendly staff, controlled access entry
- Underground parking
- visitor parking
- Lockers included
- Debit and online rental payments available
- 15 minutes to downtown
- Public transportation nearby
- 10 minute drive to the QEW and Highway 403
- 15 minutes to Pearson International Airport
- On the bus route to Islington Subway
- Applewood Mall (right next to the building) featuring: Valu-Mart, Tim Horton's, RBC Royal Bank, Video Rental, Beer / Wine Store, Shoppers Drug Mart, professional medical offices, and restaurants
- Other shopping malls in the area include: Rockwood Mall, Square One, Sherway Gardens, Cloverdale Mall
- Schools in the area: Applewood Heights, Mother Teresa Elementary School, St Joseph Secondary, Dixie Public, Burnhamthorpe Public
- Financial Institutions: ScotiaBank, TD Canada Trust, RBC Royal Bank, Bank of Montreal