329 Sherbrooke Street, Sherbrooke Manor Apartments, New Westminster, British Columbia
A well situated and family building, these beautiful apartments for rent in New Westminster are ideal for commuters given the closeness to the Sky Train. The short commute to downtown Vancouver or for those who work close by makes Sherbrooke Manor Apartments the ideal place to live for all.
Vancouver is a dynamic, multicultural city set in a spectacular natural environment. No matter what time of the year you visit, there are indoor and outdoor activities to please adults, families, couples and friends to no end. Vancouver was voted the "BestCity in the Americas" for 2004, 2005 and 2006 by Condé Nast Traveler magazine, based on the categories of ambience, friendliness, culture and sites, restaurants, lodging, and shopping. This is just one of our city's many awards and accolades that clearly demonstrate the many reasons to live in Vancouver!
- Laundry facilities
- Covered and outdoor parking
- En suite storage
- Security video surveillance
- Crime Free Multi-Housing Program
- ** Ask About Our Move in Discount **
- Braid station C train close by
- Walk to Royal Columbian Hospital
- Across from Sapperton Park with children's water park
- Stadium near by
- Shopping a walk away
- Churches in the neighbourhood
- Schools a walk away