2360 Bonner Road, Park Royal Village Apartments, Mississauga, Ontario
With four wonderful buildings to choose from featuring apartments for rent in Mississauga, the community that comprise Park Royal Village includes an outdoor pool, courtyard and playground in the centre green space. Park Royal Village offers breathtaking panoramic views of Lake Ontario and the city of Toronto. Surrounded by woodland parks and the Sheridan Creek Nature Trail running alongside, this community is ideal for hikers and cyclists and for families with community activities planned throughout the year. These apartments feature large sized suites with some on two levels. It is also conveniently located a short walk away from Clarkson Community Centre and Arena as well as a large full service shopping centre.
Pricing and floor plans are reflective of this four building community: 2333 Truscott Drive, 2345 Truscott Drive, 1425 Bodmin Road, & 2360 Bonner Road.
Located on the shores of Lake Ontario, the town boasts a lakeside promenade, perfect for a stroll in the hours before enjoying a play or local art opening. Mississauga's cultural heritage is impressive. The Living Arts Centre is a collection of visual and performing arts well worth an afternoon's exploration. In the evening, the Mississauga Symphony fills the centre with the sweet sounds of jazz, classical and pop music. For the thespian, Meadowvale Theatre is home to more than 250 events and 150 public performances each year.
- Open, spacious living areas featuring unique floor plans in various sizes, ample closet space, stove & frost-free refrigerator, tubs with ceramic tile surround, parquet floors, private balcony and ready for cable installation.
- Secure apartement rental building, after-hours emergency hotline, controlled access entry, and on site friendly and professional staff
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities featuring SmartCard technology
- Covered and visitor parking
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Community events encourage resident participation and include a summer barbecue
- Debit and online rental payments available
- 15 minutes to downtown
- 1 minute drive to QEW
- 10 minute drive to Highway 403
- 15 minutes to Pearson International Airport
- 10 minute walk to Clarkson Go Station
- Park Royal Plaza (across the street) includes: Food Basics, TD Canada Trust, Walk In Clinic, Drug Store, Hardware Store, Dairy Queen, Pizza Store, dollar store
- Minutes walk to upgraded Clarkson Community Center with arena, new library, gymnasium
- 5 minutes drive to the Public Clarkson Indoor Swimming pool
- Large Power Centre a few blocks away featuring: Canadian Tire, Dominion, Shoppers Drug Mart, Second Cup and many restaurants
- 5 minute drive to Sheridan Mall
- Financial Institutions: RBC Royal Bank, TD Canada Trust, Bank of Montreal, Scotia Bank