6 John Street, John Street Apartments, Oakville, Ontario
From its commanding position overlooking Sixteen Mile Creek, residents of 6 John Street enjoy spectacular views of Lake Ontario. These quiet, well-appointed luxurious apartments for rent in Oakville have oversized suites and many other features not usually found in rental homes, including central air conditioning and many suites with two full bathrooms.
The property is within walking distance of Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts, which has cultural, recreational and commercial activities. You'll have easy access to major arteries such as the GO station, QEW, and Highways 403 and 407. Our friendly and professional staff are committed to providing to each and every resident great service in this very special apartment community.
Situated on the shores of LakeOntario and conveniently located less than an hour away from Toronto & NiagaraFalls, the beautiful cities of Burlington and Oakville await. Take a stroll on the Waterfront Trail and see the new Waterfront Centre, or explore Royal Botanical Gardens, one of North America's largest gardens. Hike on our nature trails, and take in scenic landscapes along the Niagara Escarpment or take advantage of a well-serviced urban centre, with a small-town ambiance. Along historical downtown streets, there is a mix of converted 19th century buildings with hundreds of fine shops, services and restaurants.
- Spectacular lake views
- Air conditioned, spacious suites with storage that are ready for cable installation
- Many units have 2 bathrooms
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Terrace / sun deck / BBQ area & picnic tables
- Underground parking available
- Controlled access entry with on-site professional and friendly staff
- Hair salon in the building
- Nautalis Gym memberships available
- Online rental payments available
- 2-minute walk to downtown
- Public transportation nearby
- 5 minute access to QEW, 403 and 407
- Walking distance to Oakville Center for the Performing Arts recreational and commercial activities
- In the heart of a residential neighbourhood
- Just steps to Oakville harbour
- Grocery stores in the area include: Fortinos, Food Basics, No Frills
- Financial institutions nearby: Bank of Montreal, CIBC, Royal Bank, TD Canada Trust