1989 Marine Drive, International Plaza Apartments, North Vancouver, British Columbia
These apartments for rent in Vancouver are just minutes away from the sea and mountains. This residential community features great skiing in the winter and golf in the summer. For fitness enthusiasts, a Fitness World is on site offering resident discounts, and for the shoppers among us, two shopping malls are within walking distance.
Located just 10 minutes from downtown and 30 minutes from Vancouver International Airport as well as being conveniently located close to the seawall, Grouse Mountain activities and local communities, our little area has it all.
Vancouver is a dynamic, multicultural city set in a spectacular natural environment. No matter what time of the year you visit, there are indoor and outdoor activities to please adults, families, couples and friends to no end. Vancouver was voted the "BestCity in the Americas" for 2004, 2005 and 2006 by Condé Nast Traveler magazine, based on the categories of ambience, friendliness, culture and sites, restaurants, lodging, and shopping. This is just one of our city's many awards and accolades that clearly demonstrate the many reasons to live in Vancouver!
- Cable ready, large suites
- Private balconies
- 3 appliances – dishwasher in low rise building
- Freshly painted
- Air-conditioning in some suites
- Debit on site for easy rent payment
- Regular security patrols and other safety measures
- Annual resident events and social gatherings
- Lockers and visitor parking
- Residential neighbourhood
- Fabulous views of the mountains and water
- Close to Save On Foods
- Bus stop at the door
- Enormous fitness centre in building with indoor pool and all equipment
- Minutes to hospital
- Library 5 minutes away
- Norgate Elementary and Carson Secondary Schools close by
- Parks just minutes away